So I took some time off to take my baby girl places, we got to go to Bonfante gardens, Oakland zoo, build a bear and then got ready for Joe's 2 year anniversary. So Pook had a blast with all the things we got to do. If you have not visited the Oakland Zoo I say you add it to your to do list, It was super nice and they had a lot of animals. I will also say the orange dragonfly was around there was actually four of them, and I know it made her day when I told her her daddy sent the dragonflies to tell her happy birthday, she got all giddy and said thank you....and all I could do was smile and say thank you as well. She knows he is with us too!

Josiah's 2 year anniversary cam a lot faster than I thought it would...and for some reason seem to be a super emotional day for me. I usually have my emotions in check but for some reason could not keep them in control. It all started in the morning, i woke up did a little cleaning and then laid on my bed and could not help but cry, I covered my face cuz Ariyana was in the room, she totally sensed something and was telling me to take the pillow off of my face and then at one point tells me "mama, i just want you to turn your frown upside down" It was at that moment that I stopped feeling sorry for myself and knew I needed to get up, suck it up and make this the best day for my little princess. That is a line I tell her when I know she is having a bad day and I want her to smile. She truly is the best. It was a great turn out at the cemetery, we got to come back to the house and eat and watch his slide show all in all it was a great day. My patience was tested with new management but once again it just made me realize how much I have changed and how far I have come. I am proud of myself for how I handled it!

To all of those that were able to make it and that were in spirit, i am beyond appreciative for the continued support. We love you all.
My lil turtle
Josiah's 2 year anniversary cam a lot faster than I thought it would...and for some reason seem to be a super emotional day for me. I usually have my emotions in check but for some reason could not keep them in control. It all started in the morning, i woke up did a little cleaning and then laid on my bed and could not help but cry, I covered my face cuz Ariyana was in the room, she totally sensed something and was telling me to take the pillow off of my face and then at one point tells me "mama, i just want you to turn your frown upside down" It was at that moment that I stopped feeling sorry for myself and knew I needed to get up, suck it up and make this the best day for my little princess. That is a line I tell her when I know she is having a bad day and I want her to smile. She truly is the best. It was a great turn out at the cemetery, we got to come back to the house and eat and watch his slide show all in all it was a great day. My patience was tested with new management but once again it just made me realize how much I have changed and how far I have come. I am proud of myself for how I handled it!
To all of those that were able to make it and that were in spirit, i am beyond appreciative for the continued support. We love you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment