So one day as I was strolling through Walmart I came across this little grill that was so cute and was only $15.00, so I bought it. after I made my purchase I sent a pic to my fiance and said I bought this for us now you can think of a romantic way to use it. So date day finally came along. He had a super special day planned. We woke up and he started marinating and cutting away. we got on the road ON TIME...yes that is great if you know Jess LOL. So we made it to China Beach where we were supposed to q it up and realized you can't BBQ there. While realizing this we also get to witness and dead body being pulled out of a home on what appeared to be a dolly (sp) LMFAO. It was legit and the SF medical examiner office but it just looked really weird. We figured that was a bad omen and we moved on LOL so we ended up at Baker Beach and tailgated. It was a wonderful afternoon with a wonderful person. So glad we got a chance to do it, and yes I am oh so loved!!!!!!!!!!! I am also VERY thankful for the man in my life, and the dragonflies that continue to come around!
No comments:
Post a Comment