Ariyana's 4th Bday party has come and gone, It was a great success, we are truly blessed. There was tons of laughter, food, cake, and presents. Oh and can't forget candy from the pinata. I really need to learn not to fill it to the brim, I had kids bouncing back with each hit of the bat. All in all it was a GREAT day. It was great to see her run around so freely, it was great to see her face light up when she heard there was face painting, it was great to see her light up with each present she opened. It was funny to feel her little hand covering my mouth as every one sang happy birthday to her. It was great to have family there, it was great to have my dad there. Thank you to all that made this day such a special one. It's usually this time that the reality of life will come knocking at my door, We miss him, and I wish he could see how much she has grown.
No comments:
Post a Comment