It has been 1 year 6 months and 8 days since Josiah has passed away. There are many things and people I am grateful for. There are people who have not left my side and have been there every step of the way. and there are people that I know are there and all I gotta do is call. But there is one person I do not acknowledge enough. That is my sister Andrea. We never really had a good relationship...in fact she hated me when she was little and I would go to my dad's house LOL. While I was at Pismo I sat and thought what would I do with out her. She has helped me on so many levels in my healing process. She has gone above and beyond for me and Pook and I love the relationship she has with Ariyana and Kassandra. She does not like Mushy stuff LOL so I will not drag this out. I just wanted to take a minute to let the world know that My sister Andrea is the bestest...and I know she got my back. Dre if you ever read this. I do not say it enough...But thank you VERY much for being one of those people who have stuck by my side since 8/15/07/ I love you and I am proud of all that you have accomplished in the last year in a half.
i love your sister too. she is a sweetheart. a trooper and loves you and pook to death. i'm getting mine back lil by lil and it truly is a beautiful feeling.
ReplyDeleteOMG so now that i have a computer i am reading your randomness and never seen this! I am like teary eyed LOL. the funny thing is i Feel so greatful that you gave me the chance to be part of your and pooks life. I never knew what I was missing! I love you 3 very much and U knw i got ur back ! LOVE U!
ReplyDelete