
Mommy of the bestest lil 3yr old girl in the whole wide world. She truly is amazing.
Was laid off in May of 07..the best thing that could have happened to me. Got to take a whole summer to explore life with minimal responsibilities. I am now a daycare provider to my niece and godson. Which allows me to stay at home with my baby (loving the new occupation).
I have returned to school in hopes to get my AA. Hoping to inspire the lil one and my sister. Anything is possible if you set your mind to it. Always working on bettering me, whether it be through self help books, life in general or listening to others. I love taking pictures,
and enjoying life. I am currently learning to DJ, ad have a couple favorite DJ's I follow (others not listed at the moment). Some local and out of state. Check out some of their stuff. DJ Zita's Mama mix 4, Neil Armstrong's Bittersweet mix. hopefully soon will have a couple mixes by me.
No comments:
Post a Comment