So it has struck again...however this time it is a close to home death, a death that I must pay my respects to. Since hearing the news of his passing I have had my own issues and have had to remain focused. Keeping my thoughts focused, making sure it is not affecting me in a uncontrolled manner, keeping my feelings in check so to speak. I have helped one other person with a funeral, but since Josiah's passing I have not attended a funeral, let alone one with in our age range, and that knew Josiah. Tonight is the rosary and as much as I want to be there I am dreading it, the anxiety, the feeling of not being able to breathe. I know that it is not Josiah that we are burying however it's just bringing back so many emotions. And to think My Jr year in High school I had attended 11 family members funerals....and now to fear going to one. I will go and I will get through this, he wouldn't have it any other way.
RIP Marc 11/4-11/5/2010

No comments:
Post a Comment