Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Moving forward

But never forgetting.....yesterday I got a new tattoo...I absolutely love it. The dragonfly is a sign of/from Josiah, and I am thankful to have a man in my life that believes in it just as much as I do. So with that said I knew I wanted another tattoo and came up with a pretty cool idea to incorporate Josiah looking over our marriage. The hearts signify Jess and I and I used our favorite colors to accomplish that, his being blue, mine being purple.
And here is the final product
I could not have asked for a better day. I went originally to check out the work of Guru Tattoo. never expecting that Jess would be able to be there and share such a special moment with me. but low and behold someone was watching over us and he did not have to go to work. I soon realized that he is gonna be super nervous if we are blessed with a child in the delivery room. He was beyond nervous for me even though this marks my 10th tattoo LOL. Regardless of what may or may not happen June 19th will always hod a special place in my heart. As uncertain as I was when he asked me to be his girlfriend I took a leap with faith. The uncertainty was never about if I wanted to be his girlfriend rather if I could love again. I knew I would be a fool to not love again but after such a tragic loss it is not the easiest thing to jump right back into. Never once would I have thought that I would be where I am at now, but I love every moment of it. 80 more days and we will be at 6/19/10, our wedding day! this one is for you Jess. Til death do us part we will be protected!

No comments:

Post a Comment