And I am ok with that!
I had a conversation over the weekend that made me realize that people do not know me as well as I think at times. Every relationship/friendship is different no matter what. We can not go into each friendship comparing it to other friendships. Through out time people have hurt people, people have made up or chosen to not make up. either way no relationship whether good or bad should have an affect on another relationship. I am going to do me, and me only! I can not worry if what I am saying is going to hurt any ones feelings, especially if what I am saying is something I believe in. We all don't have to agree and we all have our own thoughts. I suggest others do the same. We can please them all and we have to be ok with that, but if we know that we are not doing anything with bad intentions then it should not be a problem to talk about it. However all members of the party must understand that some take longer than others to process/digest what has gone on before they can approach a situation. I know that I have been true to my friends and myself. I will continue to do just that, and in the process if i hurt someones feelings maybe they should take a step back and ask themselves y? is it because you are assuming, is it because the truth hurts, is it because I maybe used the wrong words. Keep in mind I am putting a process out there that I use. I really work on making sure I am not assuming, not reading between the lines, believing whether you have hurt me in the past or not that this is not that situation. Starting each day new, making sure I think before I speak and react. You are in control of your thoughts, your happiness, and how you handle a situation.
Like I have mentioned in the intro to this blog. This blog is a venting tool for me with names usually excluded. It is a peak into my journal basically. It has been a tremendous amount of help to me and I will continue to speak what is on my mind through my blog. Not all are negative and not all are positive, but either way it's my world and you have the choice to read or not to read my blog. With much love and respect!
I live my life knowing that tomorrow is truly not guaranteed! and if I died today I am fulfilled in all that I have done as a friend, mother, fiance, widow, sister, daughter, and most importantly what I have done fro myself, my own personal growth, new hobbies, old hobbies, etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment