In preparing for my vacation, 29th Bday and of course Sandra's wedding, feelings of bittersweet flood my soul. It reminds me of how great I have it and it reminds me of how not so great i have it. Yup the double edged sword known as life. There is a lot to get ready like packing etc...but what worries me most if God forbid something happens to me. I do not have Joe to take over for our baby. If God forbid something happens to me I have to plan, plan Pook's life as she may know it. I had a very hard IM chat this morning with America, informing her of the in's and out's of where things are located, and who to contact. This part of life is the SUCKY part. Why can't my life be as easy and carefree as others? I try not to focus on this aspect of life too much...but it is my reality...death thru my life in a whirlwind and it will NEVER be the same. Please just pray that all is well and I make it back home to my precious baby.

You will be fine. As shell shocked as I was I was proud of what you have become and the care and thought you have put into every aspect of your life. This vacation is WELL DESERVED. She loves being with her grandmother and I am well equipped and know everything you want and need for me to know. Go have fun and get all the rest and party you can, so you can come back to pook refreshed and an even Bestest Mother ever!
ReplyDelete