Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Accept new things

So recently there was a incident that truly baffled me. I just don't get how some people can be so against new things or change, but then once they do they have the time of their life. Life is about living it to the fullest, living with no regrets, being able to say yeah i tried that and being ok with the fact that it may not be for you after all. But when you do not give something chance can you truly say anything negative about it NO! I feel sorry for people who can not try new things, or put up such a fight that it almost ruins it for other people. I just needed to get this negative juice out of my body so that I can move on. All in all I know how I am living my life and I am having a fucking BLAST! To many more memories ad GREAT times

No comments:

Post a Comment