Thursday, October 11, 2012

It takes two

It takes two to argue, it takes two to be a team etc....I know I am not perfect, and have a lot of self work and healing to do on my part.  I am aware of some changes I need to make in my daily life, in my relationship with myself, my children, and my spouse.  Starting yesterday I will be holding myself accountable for my actions and reactions.  I will not let others control my mood, my happiness, and I will not deprive those that need love of love because of my attitude.  I can only change me and be accountable for me, and hope that at the end of the day we end up on the same page again.  I will learn to love unconditionally as others have done for me, let go of what happened yesterday and move forward to a brighter day etc.  

No comments:

Post a Comment