Sunday, August 1, 2010

Walking on eggshells

Is what I will not do! I am too old and have been through too much to have to wonder what mood someone is in, and if they were in a good mood at the beginning if their mood has slighted shifted to bad and I now have to worry about what I jokingly say and pay attention to the possibility that they are now aggressive. I deserve to be around positive not dramatic people, that I know. I will be doing everything in my power to make sure I am surrounded by good vibes! I am not out to hurt, offend, or upset anyone. If you choose to victimize yourself, put stuff in your head that you believe people are saying/doing that is on you. Going back to one of my favorite quotes "I am responsible for what I say, but not for how you take it." At the end of the day I know what my intentions are and I am not gonna put up with being disrespected for absolutely nothing. There is no excuses to treat people badly, treat people the way you want to be treated period. Misery loves company for sure and I want no part of it. I have enough on my own plate to juggle! Love does not hurt no matter what the relationship is friendships are relationships and at the end of the day I am in control of how I let people treat me/affect me, and as of today I am making some MAJOR changes!

No comments:

Post a Comment